Camera for Hire
In a production world that both demands high quality and low cost, a "one man band" shoot is a common affordable option. Award winning filmmaker and International Cinematographers Guild member, Andrew Friend, says it best. "As a filmmaker myself, I understand media creation from beginning to end, from budget and script to cinematography and post. I think like an editor as I am shooting." Click here for Andrew's current reel.
End-to-End Video Packages
We offer customizable pre-production and production packages, including concept planning, script and content development, coordination of location/talent/crew, reservations & releases, day rates for one to three HD camera operators with gear, green-screen features, and editing with or without original musical composition.
Live Event Streaming
Witty Squid can stream your live event on YouTube or Facebook Live as a simple video feed, or with multiple cameras, graphics, and roll-in videos.
With accounts at major rental houses, we can shoot on a Arri, Canon, RED, Sony or whatever your production needs. But if your job has a smaller budget, perhaps our own field gear will work best:
- Sony PXW-FS5 Super 35mm 4K cinema camera
- Atomos Ninja Blade HD ProRes recorder
- Rokinon Cine Prime lenses (14, 24, 35, 85, 100macro) and Sony zoom lenses (105mm servo and 200mm manual)
- LED and tungsten lights for interviews
- Konova K7 slider with hyper-lapse motors
- Manfrotto and Sachtler tripods and monopod
- Shoulder rig with viewfinder for doc work
- Multiple field audio options
- 10'x12' Green screen with florescent lighting